Telluride Lodging and Colorado Vacations
We have not missed a detail in planning for your visit to Telluride, Colorado. From the moment you enter the lobby you will recognize that this is a place of extraordinary charm and character. You will enjoy the sense of arrival in the beautiful lobby with its soaring two-story atrium, vaulted ceiling and views of the magnificent peaks in every direction. The decor combines colors and textures of the wide open American West with the style and comfort of a fine European Hotel.
You'll find the heavy stone floor of a western lodge, warm wool rugs, comfortable leather sofas, old world chairs and an iron and antler chandelier, along with heavily carved antiques, and a huge stone fireplace is the centerpiece of the expansive lobby .
Each of The Hotel Telluride's 59 beautifully appointed guest rooms feature a balcony or patio with sweeping views of the San Juan Mountains along with custom furnishings, refrigerator, toaster oven-microwave, plush seating, CD player/clock-radio, humidifier, and an in-room safe. Surround yourself in the most luxurious, natural feather bedding, cozy down comforter, 250 thread count embroidered sheets and lots of pillows in our Incredible Bed. Did we happen to mention that the full breakfast is free! The spacious guest room baths feature thick terry monogrammed robes, huge thirsty towels, hair dryers and AVEDA Bath Amenities.
The Hotel Telluride features two magnificent suites. Each suite features a fabulously decorated living room with gas fireplace, flat screen television, antique furnishings, wet bar and original artwork. Large balconies and windows lend magnificent views. The Suites can be configured into one, two or three bedroom arrangements.
At The Hotel Telluride, you will find every service and convenience that you need right at your fingertips.
- Enjoy our complimentary hearty breakfast or linger with friends over a drink from the Bistro. The Bistro also serves a light dinner menu.
- Our in-house spa service professionals offers a range of massage therapies, including hot stone massage, and facials, in our treatment room or, for the ultimate in luxury, in your guest room.
- For the business traveler, we offer wireless internet throughout the hotel and a Business Center with complimentary internet access, fax, copy and mail service.
- Our Fitness Center offers a state-of-the-art treadmill, multi-use Nautilus machine, elliptical machine, free weights, a steam shower and two outdoor hot tubs.
Awards and Accolades
Conde Nast Traveler--Listed consecutive years on the Gold List of World's Best Places Places to Stay
Travel & Leisure
- 2007 Top 500 Hotels in the World and World's Best Values
- 2006 Top 100 Hotels in Continental US and Canada
- 2005 Top 500 Hotels in the World
Pets are welcome at The Hotel Telluride. Please note, there is a one time per stay $100 pet fee that will be charged upon arrival. Your pet is considered a guest of the resort and must be registered at check in.
The Hotel Telluride is a smoke-free property. Ashtrays are available upon request for use on balconies only. Additional cleaning fees will be assessed if it is necessary to remove smoke odors from our owners' rooms.
Experience the ultimate in Telluride lodging and plan your Colorado vacation with us today!
For reservations and information, please call 1-866-HOTEL-01.
The Hotel Telluride ~ 199 North Cornet Street ~ Telluride, CO 81435
PO Box 1740