What is Black Tie Ski Rentals?
We are Telluride’s Premier Ski and Snowboard Rental Delivery Service. Black Tie will actually come directly to your accommodation to fit your entire family or group. After the fitting, you can choose to have your equipment taken to Ski Valet at either the base of Chair 8, Station Mountain Village, the Peaks hotel, the Lumiere and Element 52. This service will give you the ultimate ski rental experience.
How does it really work?
We will coordinate a time to meet you for equipment fitting at whatever lodging property you are staying at here in Telluride. Once you book with Black Tie Ski Rentals we will contact you to set up a personalized fitting time. From the second we contact you, we act as a full time ski vacation concierge. Anything that you would require is only a phone call away.
Why rent from Black Tie Ski Rentals?
1. We are the most convenient, professional, and best priced rental operation in Telluride.
2. We have the newest equipment, tuned to perfection every time it is rented! We also offer the best priced Tunes in Telluride. Black Tie has over $20,000.00 in new tuning equipment. Our Tune Master, with 20 years of experience, insures the best tune in Town.
3. Black Tie Ski Rentals of Telluride is the only delivery ski rental service that offers Optional Slope Side Storage! No more carrying your equipment back and forth from your accommodations.
4. Black Tie Ski Rentals of Telluride has the most vehicles of any ski rental delivery operation in Telluride, which means faster service and more convenience for our customers.
5. Black Tie Ski Rentals and our employees operate under the most personal and professional guidelines while taking the time to make sure that your guest’s equipment fits right every time. Every employee of Black Tie Ski Rentals of Telluride has multiple years of ski industry experience, giving you the best possible service every time.
How do we distribute the equipment and what are our hours?
We currently have a warehouse and four vehicles that are fully stocked with rental equipment. We can do fits and returns any time between 7:30 am –10:00 pm.
How do I make a reservation?
Contact our office via phone at 1-877-369-3999, or make a reservation online at blacktieskis.com. You can also book on the go, our website is in real time, simply enter you information from a smart phone or tablet.
How do returns work?
Black Tie has agreements with many lodging properties in town to take in returns for us until we do our daily pick ups. We can also pick up the returns at a set time if that is more convenient for you. The guest can also leave them with either ski valet. Just let us know what is easiest once we get the reservation, complete the fitting, or by phone at anytime during your stay.
What if I want to change equipment or have a problem?
Unlike stationary ski shops Black Tie Ski Rentals is able to meet you on the slopes with new equipment or to fix any problem you may have with your equipment.
What are our rates and what equipment do we rent?
Our rates are less than all “on-mountain” shops and if you use the slope side storage option, we are comparable to any rental in Telluride. Please refer to our rental rates, ski rental equipment and snowboard rental equipment pages for more information. We offer equipment from Atomic, Rossignol, Dynastar, Head, Scott, Smith, Leki and Roxy.
What if I need to rent ski clothing?
Black Tie Ski Rentals has brand new Marker ski jackets and pants that are available to rent. We do not rent gloves, goggles or hats, but we do have a great selection of these items available to purchase.
What else do I need?
Black Tie Ski Rentals has a wide variety of goggles, gloves, hats, sunscreen, lip balm, and everything else you may need for a great day on the slopes!